|12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, Split|
|1 Lb. Black Forest Ham, Shaved|
|12 oz. Gruyere Cheese, Sliced|
|1 Tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese|
|½ Cup Butter, Melted|
|¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated|
|1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce|
|1-1/2 Tsp. Dried Minced Onion|
- Arrange bottom of rolls in a greased 12-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with ham and Gruyere cheese.
- Spread each roll top with cream cheese; placed over Gruyere.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Pour over sandwiches.
- Let stand for at least 20 minutes.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.