|Olive Oil, Brush each slice|
|4 Strips of Bacon, Crispy|
|4 – 3 oz. Chicken Breast, Grilled|
|American, Cheddar or Pepper Jack Cheese Slice|
- Grill chicken breast and set aside.
- Fry bacon until crispy, set aside.
- Brush olive oil on one side of bread and set oiled side down on panini press.
- Stack strips of bacon, chicken breast and choice of cheese slice on top of bread slice.
- Cover with a piece of bread and brush top with olive oil.
- Press in panini press until golden brown.
Yield: 1 Serving