|1 Loaf French Bread, Cut into 20 Slices|
|2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard|
|½ Lb. Sliced Deli Ham|
|½ Lb. Deli Turkey|
|1 ½ Cups Whole Milk|
|2 Tsp. Sugar|
|2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract|
|½ Cup Packed Brown Sugar|
|¼ Cup Butter, Softened|
|½ Tsp. Ground Cinnamon|
|1/3 Cup Sugar|
|1 Tbsp. Cornstarch|
|¼ Cup Cold Water|
|¼ Cup Lemon Juice|
|¼ Cup Maple Syrup|
|2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Raspberries|
- Line a greased 13×9 baking dish with half of the bread.
- Spread the mustard over the bread. Layer with ham, cheese, turkey and remaining bread.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla, pour over top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in water, lemon juice and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
- Remove casserole and raspberry sauce from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking and reheating.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, until golden brown, 30-40 minutes.
- Warm sauce in microwave or on stovetop, and slightly cool prior to serving.
- Remove casserole from oven and let it for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with sauce.