|1 Lb. Hot Ground Pork Sausage|
|1-1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1-1/2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese|
|½ Cup Ranch Style Dressing|
|1/3 Cup Chopped Pimiento – Stuffed Olives|
|1/3 Cup Finely Chopped Red Bell Pepper|
|1 Jalapeno Pepper, Seeded and Minced|
|1-16 oz. Pkg. Won Ton Wrappers 3-1/2” Squares|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain on paper towels.
- Combine sausage, Cheddar Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Ranch style dressing, pimento, red bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper.
- Coat 4 miniature muffin pans with cooking spray. Place won ton wrappers in pans, using fingers to create fluted shape. Lightly spray wrappers with cooking spray. Bake for approximately 2 minutes until lightly crisp.
- Remove pan from oven and fill with mixture. Return pan to oven and bake for 8 minutes or until browned and thoroughly heated.
Serve warm. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
NOTE: I have also used Monterey Jack Cheese with jalapenos, omitting the additional jalapeno pepper called for in the recipe.