|2 Sticks Margarine|
|½ Cup Shortening|
|3 Cups Sugar|
|3 Cups Flour|
|1 – 7 oz. Bottle 7-Up|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
- Cream margarine, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat eggs into mixture one egg at a time.
- Add in flour and 7-Up alternatively to mixture.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Place mixture in bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, then lower temperature to 300 degrees and bake for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
RECIPE OF MY MOM, JEWEL U., MARCH 1984