|1 ¼ Cups Butter or Margarine|
|½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa|
|1 Cup Water|
|2 Cups Unsifted Flour|
|1 ½ Cups Firmly Packed Brown Sugar|
|1 Tsp. Baking Soda|
|1 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon|
|½ Tsp. Salt|
|1 (14-oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract|
|1 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar|
|1 Cup Nuts, Chopped (Optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small saucepan, melt 1 cup butter or margarine; stir in ¼ cup cocoa, then water. Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- In large mixer bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add cocoa mixture; beat well.
- Stir in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a greased 15 x 10 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- In small saucepan, melt remaining ¼ cup butter or margarine; add remaining ¼ cup cocoa and remaining sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar and nuts (optional). Spread on warm cake.