|1 Pkg. Bacon|
|1 Lg. Onion, Finely Chopped|
|3 Garlic Pods, Finely Chopped|
|1 Lg. Can Pinto Beans|
- Fry bacon crispy, maintaining grease.
- Finely chop onion and garlic and sauté in bacon grease. Remove onion and garlic, drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Maintain two teaspoons of grease in pan, disposing of any extra.
- Mash pinto beans with potato masher or in food processor.
- Add mashed pinto beans, bacon, onion, and garlic into frying pan with the two teaspoons of grease.
- Heat and serve hot.