|I Lb. Dry Elbow Macaroni|
|1 Cup Mayonnaise|
|¼ Cup Cider Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard|
|1 Tbsp. Sugar|
|Salt and Pepper to Taste|
|1 Cup Celery, Diced|
|1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced|
|½ Cup Red Onion, Diced|
|½ Cup Scallions, Sliced|
|¼ Cup Mild, Sweet Piquante Peppers, Minced|
|¼ Cup Parsley, Minced, Fresh|
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Transfer macaroni to a ice water bath; then drain well.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, Dijon, and sugar in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in macaroni, celery, bell pepper, onion, scallions, piquante’ peppers, and parsley; toss to coat.
- Taste salad and season with additional salt and/or pepper, if necessary.
Yield: 20 – ½ Cup Servings.