|3 Cups Diced Cooked Chicken|
|2 – 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened|
|2 Cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese|
|1 – 14 oz. Can Artichoke Hearts, Drained and Diced|
|1 Cup Pecans, Finely Chopped & Toasted|
|4 Green Onions, Minced|
|1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice|
|½ Tsp. Salt|
|1 Tsp. Seasoned Pepper|
- Set out cream cheese to soften. Chop cooked chicken. Drain and dice artichoke hearts. Toast and finely chop pecans. Mince green onions.
- Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with plastic wrap allowing additional overlap on sides to cover the pan entirely.
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the plastic lined loaf pan. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Freeze up to 1 month; thaw in the refrigerator 8 hours.
- Invert chilled mixture onto a serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Cut loaf in half crosswise; place 1 cut half directly on top of remaining cut half, and smooth sides. Decorate by tying a ribbon around the middle. Serve with crackers, garlic toast slices or pita chips.
I have also placed this in my UT cake mold and it came out perfect for football games.