|America’s Finest Steak Seasoning with Tenderizer*|
|2 Lbs. Beef Ribs, Boneless|
|2 Tbsp. Kosher Salt|
|1 Tsp. Coarse Ground Pepper|
|2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar|
|1 Tsp. Garlic Powder|
|1 Tsp. Onion Powder|
|1 Tsp. Chili Powder|
|12 oz. Coke|
|¼ Tsp. Liquid Smoke|
|1 Cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Spicy BBQ Sauce|
|½ Cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Smoked BBQ|
- Lightly sprinkle ribs with steak seasoning and tenderizer -OR- with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove ribs from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Pour Coke and liquid smoke into the center of your Instant Pot.
- Mix together salt, ground pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder to make a rub. Apply the rub all over the ribs.
- Place the ribs in a ring inside of your Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook on manual high for 30 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release manually.
- Remove ribs and toss with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce. For BBQ sliders or breakfast tacos, shred the rib meat and toss with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Transfer ribs to broiler pan and brush with the mixture of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce.
- Bake 10-15 minutes making sure ribs do not burn.
MEAL: Serve with traditional BBQ sides of potato salad, coleslaw and beans.