|2 Lbs. Red Potatoes, Skinned/Washed|
|1-1/4 Cup Sour Cream|
|¾ Cup Mayonnaise|
|½ Cup White Vinegar|
|1 Tsp. Black Pepper|
|¼ Tsp. Salt|
|6 Slices of Bacon, Cooked/Chopped|
|4 Green Onions|
- In a large pot of boiling water, add salt and potatoes and cook until fork tender. Cool. Cut into 1” cubes.
- Fry bacon until crispy and cool on paper towel. Reserve 3 Tbsp. of bacon grease.
- Fry potatoes in grease until golden brown. Cool potatoes on paper towel, and season with a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl prepare the dressing by combining sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Combine potatoes and dressing and add and adjust seasoning to taste. Cover.
- Chop bacon and green onions and store in separate baggies until serving.
- Refrigerate potato salad for 1 hour, top with bacon and green onions before serving.