|5 Lbs. Ground Hamburger|
|2 Pkgs. Meat Loaf Seasoning|
|1 Can Dice Petite Tomatoes|
|1 Can Mushroom Soup|
|½ Tube Saltine Crackers|
|½ Box Cheez-it|
|Salt & Pepper, To-Taste|
|2 Lbs. Bacon|
|1-2 Cups BBQ Sauce|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the saltine crackers and Cheez-its in a ziplock baggie.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Lay thick bacon on wax paper overlapping. Spread ½ of ground meat mixture in the middle of the paper. Rollup the bacon around the meat and seal the ends of bacon slices.
- Spread BBQ sauce across the top of the meat loaf and bake for an hour.
NOTE: This recipe makes 2 – 2-1/2 lb. meatloaves so you can freeze one or cut the recipe in half or further reduce depending upon number of servings required.
MEAL: I love to serve meatloaf with mashed potatoes, green beans and Sister Shubert rolls!