|1 Lb. Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage|
|1 Lb. Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage|
|2 Pkgs. Crescent Rolls|
|1 Pkg. Cream Cheese, Softened|
|2 Tbsp. Poppy Seeds|
- Brown sausage, drain and stir in cream cheese until fully melted and incorporated.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out one package of crescent roll dough and place in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan.
- Cover crescent dough with browned sausage.
- Roll out the second package of crescent roll dough and place on top of sausage layer.
- Brush top of pastry dough with egg mixture and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake until the crescent dough is done, per package instructions or until crispy on the outside.