|1 ½ Cups Panko Bread Crumbs|
|¾ Cup Parsley, Fresh, Chopped, Divided|
|¼ Cup Flour, All-Purpose|
|1 Lb. Chicken Tenders, 1” Strips|
|1 Cup Buttermilk|
|For Fondue, Sauté|
|1 Tbsp. Garlic, Chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Olive Oil|
|¼ Cup Dry White Wine|
|1 Cup Chicken Broth, Low Sodium|
|1/3 Cup Lemon Juice, Fresh|
|1 Stick Butter, Unsalted, Sliced|
|2 Tbsp. Capers, Drained|
|Salt and Black Pepper To-taste|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with a baking sheet coated with 2 Tbsp. canola oil inside.
- For the chicken, combine panko, ½ cup parsley and ¼ cup flour.
- Cut tenders into thirds; dip in buttermilk, then into panko mixture. Transfer chicken to hot baking sheet; bake 10 minutes, flip and bake until cooked through and golden, 10 minutes more. [If not golden, broil to desired color.]
- For the fondue, sauté garlic in oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, 1 minute. Deglaze pan with wine; cook until nearly evaporated.
- Whisk in 1 Tbsp. flour, then broth and lemon juice until smooth and sauce thickens slightly.
- Add butter, a few slices at a time, until melted. Stir in capers and remaining ¼ cup parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Serves 12. Total Time: 30 minutes.