|2 Bacon Slices, Diced|
|¼ Cup Onion, Diced|
|1 Garlic Clove, Minced|
|½ Lb. Sirloin, Ground|
|¼ Cup Dry Bread Crumbs|
|1 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Parsley|
|½ Tsp. Paprika|
|½ Tsp. Kosher Salt|
|½ Tsp. Black Pepper|
|1 Egg, Beaten|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a broiler pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until starting to crisp, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside on a paper-towel-lined plate. Pour off all but 1 Tbsp. drippings from skillet.
- Sauté onion in same skillet in the 1 Tbsp. drippings over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic to skillet; cook 1 minute.
- Combine sirloin, cooked bacon, onion mixture, bread crumbs, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in beaten egg.
- Form mixture into 1-inch meat balls and place on prepared broiler pan – wet your hands in water periodically to prevent sticking. Bake meatballs until fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
Servings: 28 meatballs – Appetizers, Pasta Dish or Soup
Double & Freeze Tip: Prepare twice the amount of meatball mixture, and bake in batches to avoid overcrowding on pan.
Freeze meatballs on a baking sheet then transfer to an airtight container and keep frozen until ready to use. 7 Meatballs: 168 Calories; 8g total fat; 85 mg chol; 411 mg sodium; 7g carbs; 1g fiber; 15g protein