|1 (4 – 6 oz.) Filet Mignon|
|1 – 15 oz. Can Refried Beans, optional|
|8 oz. Block Colby Jack Cheese, Shred|
|8 oz. Block Cheddar Jack Cheese, Shred|
|1 Jar Pickled Jalapenos, Diced|
- Season your filet with salt and pepper.
- Select your preferred method of cooking, grill or pan sear/bake your filet until it reaches your preference of rare, medium rare, medium, medium plus or well done. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then chop into bite size pieces.
- Shred enough of both types of cheese for the amount of nachos you are making.
- Warm up the refried beans in a small pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tortilla chips on a lightly sprayed baking sheet, add refried beans, filet pieces, and shredded cheese to cover.
- Top with dice jalapenos.
- Bake until cheese has melted.
NOTE: When purchasing filets, select a larger filet so you have leftover meat for nachos. Remove leftover filet pieces from refrigerator, and warm in a skillet with a small amount of butter.