|6 Bacon Strips|
|2 Tbsp. Olive Oil|
|2 Lg. Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless|
|Lawry’s Season Salt, To-Taste|
|Ground Pepper, To-Taste|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1 Tbsp. Butter|
|3 Cloves Garlic, Minced|
|10 Lg. Cherry Tomatoes, Diced|
|3 Cups Spinach, Fresh|
|1-1/2 Tsp. Paprika|
|¼ Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes|
|½ Tsp. Salt|
|1.5 Cups Heavy Cream|
|1 Cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded|
|6-8 oz. Penne Pasta|
|1 Tbsp. Parsley|
- Fry the bacon strips in a large skillet and cook until crispy. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb grease. Drain all but 1 Tbsp of grease from pan. Chop bacon into 1” pieces.
- Paper towel dry the chicken breast, slice in half and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder on each side. Then set aside.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bacon grease (or 2 Tbsp of Oil) and cook on each side on medium high heat for about 4 minutes each side until reaching 165 degrees. Remove from pan and set on cutting board to slice in 1” pieces.
- Add butter to the hot pan and let it melt, then add the minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the pan and cook for 3 minutes until they release their juices. Add the fresh spinach and cook until it wilts.
- Reduce the heat and season with paprika, crushed red pepper flakes and salt. Mix.
- PASTA: In a large pot of water cook your pasta accordingly to package directions for al dente. Drain, but do not rinse.
- Next add the heavy cream to your skillet mixture, then slowly add the Parmesan cheese until the cheese melts and the sauce becomes creamy in texture.
- Add the sliced chicken, bacon and pasta to the skillet. Add chopped parsley. Stir until fully coated in sauce.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, to-taste.
- Serve in a bowl with additional Parmesan Cheese for topping.