- 2 – 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 – 8 oz Sharp Yellow Cheese, Grated
- 1 Tsp. Onion, Grated
- 1 Tbsp. Pimento, Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tsp. Liquid Smoke
- Parsley, Chopped
- Paprika, To-taste
- Crushed Red Pepper, To-Taste
- 1 Cup Pecans, Chopped
- Soften cheese to room temperature.
- Chop all ingredients extra fine.
- Mix together cream cheese, sharp yellow cheese, onions, pimento, lemon juice, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke.
- Place mixture on wax paper and form into a ball. Cover completely with wax paper. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, reform ball to shape/size of serving platter and roll in mixture of pecans, parsley, paprika and red pepper to-taste.
Recipe from: Aunt Karen, December 1986
PHOTO: COURTESY OF DAUGHTER, AMBER W.