|America’s Finest Steak Seasoning with Tenderizer*|
|½ Tsp. Kosher Salt|
|½ Tsp. Coarse Ground Pepper|
|1-1/2 Tbsp. Cornstarch|
|1 Lb. Sirloin Steak Cut in 1/8” Strips|
|3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil|
|10 oz Broccoli Florets, Frozen, Thawed|
|3 Cloves Garlic Chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce|
|1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce|
|1 McCormick’s Brown Gravy Mix|
|1 Tsp. Better Than Bouillon Beef|
|1 Cup Water|
|1 Cup Rice, Adolphus Long Grained|
|Salt and Pepper, To-Taste|
- Cut Sirloin Steak into 1/8” strips, slicing against the grain. Lightly sprinkle steak strips with steak seasoning/tenderizer -OR- with salt and pepper and your favorite tenderizer. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove steak from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Toss steak strips in a bowl with cornstarch.
- Heat 2 Tbsps. of oil in wok or flat-bottomed skillet over moderately high heat until hot, but not smoking. Stir-fry beef until just cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer with a slotted spoon to another bowl and keep warm by loosely covering the bowl with foil.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to pan along with broccoli and garlic and stir fry over moderately high heat until broccoli is just tender, and garlic is pale golden, about 2 minutes.
- Mix the gravy mix and water per package directions. Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, gravy mix, and Better Than Bouillon Beef. Bring mixture to a boil, then lower heat and stir until sauce thickens.
- Add meat back in the skillet and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Cook 1 Cup of rice according to package directions.
MEAL: Serve sirloin broccoli mixture over rice in a bowl.
America’s Finest can be found in some HEB store locations in Texas or see website below. This seasoning is somewhat salty so use sparingly and adjust according to your taste.
Better Than Bouillon Beef is in HEB and Kroger stores in Texas and is in a jar typically found next to the Beef Bouillon cubes. It is salty so use sparingly and adjust according to your taste.
Adolphus Long Grained Rice is in HEB and Kroger stores in Texas, but any long-grained rice will work.
*America’s Finest Steak Seasoning with Tenderizer – Distributed by Cruz Spice Co. San Angelo, TX – www.curzspices.com