- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces, salt and pepper to-taste, and place in a bowl with lid or baggie.
- Cover chicken with buttermilk and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and drain off buttermilk.
- In a bowl add enough bread crumbs to coat your chicken. Add a light amount of Tony Chachere’s. seasoning, mix together with a fork. Cover chicken in bread crumbs pressing into each piece to retain as much coating as possible.
- In a skillet add Canola oil to coat pan and heat to a high temperature. Once your heat is high, lower heat so chicken does not burn. Cook 6 to 8 pieces at one time allowing space to flip the chicken over once the underside turns golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.
NOTE: These nuggets are great on their own as a snack, but can also become a meal option by adding them to a salad.